Working at BrightPay
Working for BrightPay means working with an industry leader championing cutting edge technology. We are lucky to have great staff who work hard to ensure we are continuously building on our success. At BrightPay we are committed to having an open, cooperative and fun work environment.
Click here to view current vacant positions
Working with us...
You will never work with a company quite like BrightPay. To us, being a great place to work means:
- Being an industry leader - we were awarded Payroll Software of the Year 2018 & 2019
- Ongoing career opportunity and development
- Great team spirit (check out our non-bribed employee testimonials below)
- Fantastic benefits, including company pension, FREE lunches and annual bonus scheme
- Remote Working Friendly
What we do...
Based in Co. Meath, Ireland, we create and support six key software solutions:
- BrightPay (UK & Ireland)
- BrightPay for Mac (UK)
- BrightPay Connect (UK & Ireland)
- Bright Contracts (UK & Ireland)
- Thesaurus Payroll Manager
- Thesaurus Accounts
Our team are driven and passionate about our customers and our products. We service over 250,000 customers (and counting) across the UK and Ireland.
"The company's culture is such that there are no hierarchies, which helps contribute to a strong team spirit regardless of role."
- Victoria, Training & Support
"Thesaurus is an extremely flexible company to work for. Suggestions for improvements are always welcomed and there is a general feeling that everyone is working towards the company goals."
- Ann, Marketing
"We are such a strong team and you can always count on someone to help you out if you are stuck on a difficult query."
- Niamh, Support
Multi-Award Winning Payroll Software