BrightPay seamlessly integrates with AccountsIQ
Using API technology, BrightPay offers full integration with AccountsIQ allowing both the payroll software and accounting software system to directly communicate with each other.
BrightPay will produce the payroll journal in a file format that is unique to AccountsIQ allowing users to easily upload their payroll figures into their general ledger. The BrightPay API facility eliminates the manual export and import process, automating tedious, repetitive and time-consuming tasks.
By using BrightPay and AccountsIQ together, users will be able to increase efficiency, avoid duplication of efforts and reduce the possibility of manual processing errors.
How does the BrightPay and AccountsIQ integration work?
- When you sign into your AccountsIQ account in BrightPay, your nominal ledger accounts will be retrieved where users can simply map each payroll data item to the relevant nominal account.
- The payroll journal can include records for payslips across multiple pay frequencies.
- Users can include individual records for each employee or merge the records for each unique date.
- A nominal account can be used for multiple items.
- You can also specify any circumstances for which amounts should be mapped to an alternate nominal account code (e.g. depending on period type, directorship, departments, specific rates/additions/deductions, etc.).
Watch the BrightPay and AccountIQ video or check out this help guide to find out more about BrightPay's integration with AccountsIQ.
Multi-Award Winning Payroll Software
AccountsIQ's award-winning financial management and consolidation software simplifies how finance functions capture, process and report the results of multiple location businesses.
Built for the cloud, AccountsIQ is ideal for dynamic businesses that are growing locally or internationally, via subsidiaries, acquisition or through a franchising model, enabling anytime-anywhere processing, while allowing easy central control and consolidated reporting of results. Its unique consolidation engine, along with its ability to integrate with other applications, makes it easy to scale.
Today, over 4,000 companies in 85 countries enjoy 24/7 access to top level Financial Management functionality, providing smarter working practices, including integrated approval workflow app, expenses app and API integration with front end systems, while delivering simple and accurate consolidated results and a superior level of business insight.
AccountsIQ won Enterprise Accounting Software of the Year for the second year running at the recent UK Accounting Excellence Awards and has been ranked in the top half of the Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 high growth index for the past 4 years.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, AccountsIQ also has offices in London and delivers via top tier hosting sites in Europe, USA and Australia.