BrightPay seamlessly integrates with Twinfield
Using API technology, BrightPay offers full integration with Twinfield allowing both the payroll software and accounting software system to directly communicate with each other.
BrightPay will produce the payroll journal in a file format that is unique to Twinfield allowing users to easily upload their payroll figures into their general ledger. The BrightPay API facility eliminates the manual export and import process, automating tedious, repetitive and time-consuming tasks.
By using BrightPay and Twinfield together, users will be able to increase efficiency, avoid duplication of efforts and reduce the possibility of manual processing errors.
How does the BrightPay and Twinfield integration work?
- When you sign into your Twinfield account in BrightPay, your nominal ledger accounts will be retrieved where users can simply map each payroll data item to the relevant nominal account.
- The payroll journal can include records for payslips across multiple pay frequencies.
- Users can include individual records for each employee or merge the records for each unique date.
- A nominal account can be used for multiple items.
- You can also specify any circumstances for which amounts should be mapped to an alternate nominal account code (e.g. depending on period type, directorship, departments, specific rates/additions/deductions, etc.).
Watch the BrightPay and Twinfield video or check out this help guide to find out more about BrightPay's integration with Twinfield.
Multi-Award Winning Payroll Software
Twinfield online accounting software easily manages all accounting functions, from invoicing to management accounting – for the smallest startup to the largest international group.
- Advisors and clients share real-time information
- Scalable software that copes with business growth
- Multi-company, multi-language, multi-currency
- Time saving report drill-down
- Seamless API integration, including BrightPay
- End-to-end accounting solution for advisors and businesses
- Access source documents
- First class security