BrightPay Connect: Interactive HR & Cloud Add-on
BrightPay Connect, our latest cloud add-on, works alongside BrightPay Payroll. Automatically store payroll information in the cloud and enable online access anywhere, anytime for you, your clients and their employees. You will be up and running in seconds.
- Secure online backup, automatically synchronising payroll data to the cloud, protecting against ransomware.
- Invite clients to their own self-service dashboard where they can access all employee payslips, payroll reports, amounts due to HMRC, annual leave requests and employee contact details.
- Payslips, P45s, P60s and HR documents are automatically available to clients and their employees which can be downloaded or printed.
- Employees can view their annual leave calendar with details of leave already taken and leave remaining.
- Clients can view all past and upcoming leave in the BrightPay Connect company wide calendar, including annual leave, maternity leave, sick leave, etc.
- Ability for clients or their line managers to approve leave requests, with approved leave syncing back to the bureau’s BrightPay software.
- With BrightPay Connect, clients can keep track of employee information such as contact details.
- HR documents can be uploaded for individual or multiple employees, including employee contracts and handbooks.
- The smartphone or tablet employee app provide access to GDPR compliant self-service tools, a payslip library and a user-friendly holiday leave management facility. Find out more here.
Book a Demo
Find out how BrightPay Connect can enhance your payroll bureau service offering. Our online demo takes just 20 minutes.
The demo will take you through how to synchronise your payroll data to the cloud, give clients access to payroll reports and demonstrate how easy it is for employees to access payslips online and submit annual leave requests.
Learn how your clients can easily authorise leave requests with changes automatically flowing back to BrightPay payroll.Book a demo
BrightPay Connect Pricing
For single employers, BrightPay Connect costs just £49 + VAT per tax year.
Bureaus can save up to 75% when they buy multiple BrightPay Connect licences. The more you buy, the more you save.
Learn more about the benefits of BrightPay Connect for Payroll Bureaus.
Share this content: