After winning ‘Payroll Software of the Year’ at last years’ Accounting Excellence Awards, the BrightPay team are delighted to be shortlisted in the payroll software category again this year. The winner is decided by a public vote held by AccountingWEB, whereby members are asked to rate the software systems that they use to determine the best products on the market.
In recent months, BrightPay carried out a customer survey and we were happy to discover that we have maintained our 99% customer satisfaction rate. Recent comments from some of our happy customers include:
- “Using BrightPay has revolutionised the way we manage payroll as a practice. The staff are always extremely friendly and helpful, and especially attentive to suggestions.” - Carol Webb, Casktrak Ltd
- “After using other payroll packages for several years, I was highly delighted when I discovered BrightPay. The time I save per payroll is great and it’s the easiest, fastest and operator-friendly software I have ever used.” - Irene Hopkinson, Westmill Accountancy
- “Having tried various payroll software, BrightPay is far superior to anything else on the market and their customer support is superb.” - Helen Bower, Adder Bookkeeping Ltd
- “BrightPay is the first payroll software we have used which is truly fit for purpose. The functionality and straightforward approach of the software is second to none, and when paired with the fantastic customer support and value for money makes BrightPay the payroll software provider of choice.” - David Atyeo, Donovan Atyeo
- “This is our first year using BrightPay Connect and we are so pleased with it as it has enabled us to automate more in the way reports and how payslips are delivered to our clients. Really love the approval feature. Well done!” - Bharat Hathi, BDH Chartered Certified Accountants
Over the past year, our team of developers have been working hard to make BrightPay better than ever. We have added many new features to help our customers manage their payroll processing more efficiently.
- This year we introduced payroll journal API integration with a number of accounting packages. This allows users to send the payroll journal directly to their accounts software from within BrightPay. BrightPay currently has direct integration with Sage One, Quickbooks Online and Xero with many more currently in development.
- Another new feature this year is batch payroll processing, whereby users have the ability to finalise payslips, check for coding notices and send outstanding RTI & CIS submissions for multiple employers at the same time, which has significantly reduced the payroll processing time for payroll bureaus and accountants.
- With BrightPay Connect, we have also launched the client payroll entry and payroll approval feature, which is a game-changer for payroll bureaus and accountants. Clients can enter their payroll information into an online employer dashboard. Once reviewed by the bureau, the information is seamlessly synchronised back to the payroll software, eliminating the manual input and putting the onus on the client to make sure that the payroll information is 100% accurate.
Book an online demo today to find out more about our new features. You can also have a look at our Accounting Web Product Showcase where Ann Tighe from BrightPay shows AccountingWEB’s head of insight John Stokdyk some of the features that enable accountants to save time and boost efficiency.
Best of luck to all of the software providers who have been shortlisted for an Accounting Excellence Award.
The finalists for the CIPP Annual Excellence Awards have just been announced. We are delighted to reveal that BrightPay has been shortlisted for the ‘Payroll Software Product of the Year’ award for the second year running.
CIPP's Annual Excellence Awards will be held on Thursday 6 October at the Celtic Manor Resort, Wales. The awards are the longest running awards in the industry, currently in their 13th year. Being the only awards from a Chartered professional body for payroll, they are the most prestigious awards for individuals and organisations in the industry.
The awards ceremony will be run alongside CIPP’s Annual Conference and Exhibition which will take place on 6th & 7th October. BrightPay will be exhibiting at the conference allowing attendees to ask us any questions you might have. Make sure to chat to the BrightPay team where we can give you a quick demo of the software and take you through our newest feature – BrightPay Cloud.
Find out more about CIPP’s Annual Conference and Exhibition and Annual Excellence Awards here.
At BrightPay, we enjoy exceeding our customers’ expectations. We are constantly improving our payroll and auto enrolment software and the support that we provide for all our users enhance your customer experience.
To do this, BrightPay recently carried out a Customer Satisfaction Survey to find out what our customers really think. The results were overwhelming! We were delighted to discover that both BrightPay and our customer support team have a satisfaction rate of 99%.
Customers left remarkable comments, praising BrightPay’s simplicity, reliability, functionality, value for money, customer support… the list goes on! Here is a selection of some of the comments…
- I have used BrightPay for nearly two years now and I love it! Its great value for money. It saves me time a does a great job. I can't recommend it enough
- BrightPay is the very best software I have ever purchased!!
- From day one it's been a delight to deal with BrightPay - it's improved my relationship with HMRC - I can't recommend them enough - it's almost a pleasure to do the wages each week!
- This is a great program for any size of company and it is very easy to use, has everything you need, and is it very good value for money, I would recommend this program to everyone who need payroll
BrightPay saves time & money…
- I absolutely love using BrightPay. It has reduced the time it takes to do my payroll to less than an hour when it used to take nearly three! It links to Nest and creates bank files making payments faster. It has built in letters and reminders for auto enrolment and really does the work for you
- Using BrightPay has made my life so much easier - time spent would have been easily 70% longer if I didn't have BrightPay
Switching to BrightPay…
- I used Sage for many years and was nervous about changing. The changeover from Sage to BrightPay was quick and easy. The payroll experience is now a pleasure!
- Transition from other software was so easy any queries are answered professionally and in a timely manner
BrightPay vs. competitors…
- IRIS, ADP and other outdated payroll systems have had their day, the new world is BrightPay for payroll processing. User friendly, practical and versatile software making running payroll easy and me look good
- I regularly recommend BrightPay to those I know who have need of payroll software, it does everything that the more expensive software will do but it is in my opinion more efficient, easier to use and with greater benefits
- In my opinion BrightPay is about the best payroll and Auto Enrolment software in the market, easy to use and efficient. Totally reliable and always up to date software. Keep up the excellent work
BrightPay’s value for money…
- BrightPay is extremely functional and very good value for money. We moved from Iris in April 2015 and have not regretted the decision
- I couldn't believe how affordable it is, definitely customer focused as they put customers first instead of their own pocket
BrightPay’s support team…
- Telephone support is rarely needed as the software is intuitive with "help" feature that provides 99% of the answers. For that rare 1% that persist I find telephone support is easily accessible, patient and they know their product well.
- From the start I found it easy to understand the programme; when I needed advice, I found it easy to obtain through the Helpline. I thoroughly recommend BrightPay
BrightPay’s functionality & ease of use…
- Very user friendly payroll software. Compared to other packages I used before this software was breeze to use and the tutorials on their website are great
- I can't recommend this highly enough. Super reliable, super-fast, well supported. It's a pleasure to work with something which has been so thoroughly well designed and built.
- BrightPay is so easy to use anyone with a little knowledge can use it with ease. You can rest reassured that your duties as an employer are being satisfied and all in less time than with other payroll software. I would recommend BrightPay to everyone
- Since changing to BrightPay it has not only been cost effective for the business but extremely easy to use and has made the auto enrolment process easy and stress free
BrightPay for bureaus…
- I wouldn't hesitate to recommend BrightPay to both professional payroll bureaus, employers and single people alike. I have found very few problems with our switch over and I am a bureau processing well over a hundred payrolls
- I have used BrightPay for several years with the bureau service and it has never let me down. The aftercare and personal attention is second to none. I have recommended BrightPay to several of my colleagues and I know I can do this with every confidence they will never look at another software program for payroll
BrightPay for employers…
- Would recommend to any small start-up business as a MUST to have peace of mind and your PAYE all secure and HMRC fully up to date
- If you're a payroll novice, like me - don't worry. Get BrightPay. Use it and know that you're getting it right
- This software has transformed the process of handling employees in small enterprise - the previous burden has been lifted off my shoulders, and it helps me keep abreast of my commitments to report and pay over money to HMRC like a dream.
This is just a fraction of the hundreds of wonderful comments that BrightPay received! You can also find out more about what customers have to say on the BrightPay testimonials and BrightPay case studies pages on our website.
If you haven’t yet seen BrightPay, you can book a demo with our sales team. The 20 minute online demo will take you through processing both payroll and auto enrolment. You can also download a 60 day free trial of the software with full functionality.
The Payroll World Awards finalists have just been announced. We are delighted to reveal that BrightPay has been shortlisted for the ‘Payroll Software Product of the Year’ award for the second year running.
A panel of 12 judges now face the daunting task of deciding on winners for each category. 142 companies have been shortlisted for all the awards. For the payroll product of the year, the judges are looking at each finalist to examine where the payroll software can offer business benefits to their customers.
The payroll software industry has become increasingly competitive and the Payroll World judges want to see evidence that BrightPay can provide the following;
- Offering significant cost savings/business benefits to clients
- Customer satisfaction including client testimonials
- Innovative client solutions
A few interesting statistics from BrightPay’s recent customer survey include:
- BrightPay has a 99% customer satisfaction rate and 98% for customer support.
- 99.7% of customers rate BrightPay as excellent, very good or good for overall quality.
- Customers describe BrightPay as reliable, high quality, useful, unique and good value for money.
- 99.5% think BrightPay’s interface is user-friendly.
- 99.8% agree BrightPay is automated.
- 99% of customers save time and money.
- 88% save on administration. 99.5% of customers believe that BrightPay is committed to keeping up with changes in payroll legislation
- 98% of customers rate our customer service as excellent; very good or good.
- BrightPay has a 98% satisfaction rate for customer support.
- 97% agree customer support are knowledgeable and 99% agree they are professional.
- 98% of customers find it beneficial that BrightPay includes free email and phone support.
- 90% of customers agree that BrightPay's customer support has improved in the last year.
The winners will be announced this November at the Payroll World Awards Event. Best of luck to all the finalists.
Check out the list of finalists for the payroll software product of the year here.
We are delighted to let you all know that we have been shortlisted by AccountingWeb for their Software Satisfaction Awards – Payroll Category. We would like to say a big thank you to all of our BrightPay customers that gave such positive feedback which has resulted in us being shortlisted. Customer satisfaction is paramount to us here in BrightPay. We will strive to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction both in our product and service at all times.
The winners will be announced on the 7th November so wish us luck!
BrightPay has been shortlisted as a finalist in the 'payroll software product' category for the Payroll World Awards 2013! The full list of finalists will be publicised on the Payroll World Awards website, via email and in the magazine on the 30 August.
Bright Contracts – Employment contracts and handbooks
BrightPay – Payroll Software
We'd greatly appreciate your time (a few minutes!) to share your feedback on BrightPay in the AccountingWEB Software Satisfaction Awards Survey.
As well as helping us to improve BrightPay, your feedback could also enable us to become one of the lucky few shortlisted for a prestigious AccountingWEB Software Satisfaction Award!
AccountingWEB are offering those that participate in the survey the chance to win a top prize of £1,000 in Amazon vouchers or one of five £100 Amazon vouchers.
CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE SURVEY >
Following a judging which took place on Friday 16 August 2013, we are delighted to announce that CIPP have short-listed BrightPay for the CIPP’s payroll and pensions excellence awards.
BrightPay has been shortlisted in the "Payroll product of the year" category.
The winner will be announced on 26th September 2013.