To access the Reporting function, click Analysis.
This option allows you to create a customised report of your choice. The parameters and aspects of the report can be defined by you and saved for future use.
To create a new report, click New on the menu toolbar, followed by the report type of your choice.
1) Enter a Report Name of your choice.
2) Under ‘Period Type’, choose the period or periods you wish to run the report for using the drop down menus.
3) Select whether you wish to report on ‘Employees’, Department totals’ or ‘Both employees and department totals’.
4) Next, indicate any of the further options you wish to include in the report.
5) Under the ‘Employees’ section, select which employees you wish to include in the report by clicking the Add/ Remove button. To save your selection, click OK. Alternatively, click on the Edit button while hovering over an employee’s name for further selection options.
6) Under the ‘Columns’ section, select the information you would like to include in your report by clicking the Add/ Remove button. To clear the current settings, simply click ‘None’ at the top of the screen to begin again. To save your selection, click OK.
7) To re-order the fields selected, simply drag each field to the position required. More ordering options can be found by clicking on the Edit button while hovering over a particular field.
8) Once you have chosen your report parameters, simply click ‘Run Report’ to view.
Need help? Support is available at 0345 9390019 or email@example.com.