The Employee dashboard gives an employee access to personal and employment related information.
Here an employee can view recent notifications, browse their payslips and other payroll related documents and view their employment calendar.
Please note: The Employee Self Service Portal is currently read-only.
1) Click 'Documents' on the top menu bar to access all documents that have been made available in your Employee Self Service Portal for you. Alternatively, on the Notifications section click 'View Payslip', etc. to view the payroll document.
Documents which can be accessed here include:
2) Select the document you wish to view. This will now be previewed on screen.
3) Click the download option at the top right to save the document to PDF.
The employer's name and PAYE reference and some personal details will be displayed on your dashboard.
1) Should you wish to view your personal details, simply select 'click here'. Alternatively, click 'My Details' on the top menu bar.
This page shows the personal details that your employer currently holds for you.
For security, sensitive details (e.g. payment bank account information) are not displayed here either. Please contact your employer directly if any of these details needs to be updated.
The current month will be displayed on your dashboard, showing any leave that you have taken/due to take during this month.
1) To access your full calendar, select 'click here'. Alternatively, click 'Calendar' on the top menu bar.
This will provide an overview of the your calendar events as follows:
2) Use the 'arrow' navigation buttons at the top right of the calendar to move forwards and backwards in the year. Hover your mouse over a day on the calendar to see details.
Need help? Support is available at 0345 9390019 or firstname.lastname@example.org.