To view any of the reports on screen, simply click on the report of your choice. To run the report without making any changes to the default parameters, select 'Run Report' at the bottom of the screen.
To make changes to the default parameters of a report before viewing:
1) Under the ‘Period Type’ section, choose the period or periods you wish to run the report for using the drop down menus.
2) Select whether you wish to report on ‘Employees’, Department totals’ or ‘Both employees and department totals’.
3) Next, indicate any of the further options you wish to include in the report.
4) Under the ‘Employees’ section, select which employees you wish to include in the report by clicking the 'Add/Remove' button. To save your selection, click 'OK'. Alternatively, click on the 'Edit' button while hovering over an employee’s name for further selection options.
5) Under the ‘Columns’ section, select the information you would like to include in your report by clicking the 'Add/Remove' button. To clear the current settings, simply click ‘None’ at the top of the screen to begin again. To save your selection, click 'OK'.
6) To re-order the fields selected, simply drag each field to the position required. More ordering options can be found by clicking on the 'Edit' button while hovering over a particular field.
7) Once you have chosen your report parameters, simply click 'Run Report' to view.
Please Note: The Analysis function also allows for more than one report to be opened and viewed at the same time. This can be done by continuing to select the reports desired from the menu toolbar.
Need help? Support is available at 0345 9390019 or email@example.com.