For accountants, bookkeepers and payroll bureaus who are using BrightPay Connect as a multi-company platform, BrightPay Connect can be customised with your bureau settings.
1) Within your BrightPay Connect account, click 'Settings' on your home screen.
2) Enter your 'Bureau Details' - your bureau name will appear going forward within the employer dashboard of your clients when they log in. It will also appear in email notifications sent to your clients. Your bureau contact details will also appear on your clients' dashboards.
3) Enter your 'Email Signature' - this will be used in automated emails (e.g. when you invite a new user) as well as in email notifications sent to your clients.
4) Upload 'Your Logo' - upload your company logo in JPG, PNG and GIF file format, if desired. Your logo will subsequently be displayed to your clients on their login page.
5) Click 'Save' on completion.
For employers, BrightPay Connect can be customised as follows:
1) Within your BrightPay Connect Account, click into your Employer Portal and select 'Settings' followed by 'Notifications'.
2) If you would like to automatically schedule and send email notifications to your employees when new payroll related documents become available, tick the options you would like to enable. You can choose to enable:
You can also choose to disable notifications for zero payslips.
Please note: document availability is set according to the rules you have set up in Employee Self Service Options on BrightPay on your PC or Mac.
3) To personalise your 'Email Signature', enter your signature accordingly. Click 'Send test email' to send a test mail to your user email address.
4) Click 'Save' to save your amendments.
1) Within your BrightPay Connect Account, click into your Employer Portal and select 'Settings' followed by 'Employer Details'.
2) Enter your Contact Details - the contact details entered will be visible to employees on their Self Service dashboard.
3) Upload 'Your Logo' - upload your company logo in JPG, PNG and GIF file format, if desired. Your logo will subsequently be displayed to your employees on their login page.
4) Click 'Save' on completion.
Need help? Support is available at 0345 9390019 or firstname.lastname@example.org.