NOTE: You are viewing documentation for a previous tax year version of BrightPay. Click here
to view the documentation for the current 2021/22 tax year version.
Should you wish to zeroise employee payslips in a particular pay period, this facility is available within BrightPay.
- Within Payroll, click More on the menu toolbar, followed by Zeroise Payslips...
- Select the employees for whom you wish to zeroise their payslips
- Select the pay items you wish to zeroise
- For each pay item selected, choose whether you wish to keep the pay item on the payslip and just zero-ise the amount or whether you would like to remove the pay item completely from the selected employees' payslips.
- Click OK to complete the action
Please note: statutory pay can only be removed using the employee calendar. Attachment Orders can only be removed by editing the employee Attachment Order details.