The Calendar Report works in line with employees' calendars and allows users to create a customised report of employee leave that can be filtered by type of leave, by department, by employee, etc. or as a summary containing multiple employees.
To create a Calendar Report, select Employees > More > Calendar Report...
1) Under Options, select the date range you require for the report.
2) Next, select the items you would like to include in the report. The options are:
3) Under Employees, select which employees you wish to include in the report. You may wish to use the Select By option to assist you in your selection.
4) Under Events, select the type(s) of leave you wish to report on.
5) Click Ok to view your report.
6) This report can subsequently be printed, emailed or exported to PDF as required.
Need help? Support is available at 0345 9390019 or email@example.com.