After finalising the pay period, simply click the ‘Export Payslips’ button within the Payroll function.
1) On the left hand side select the employees for whom you wish to export payslips. Several options for selecting which payslips to export are available by clicking the ‘Select By’ button.
2) Should you wish to further customise your payslips before exporting, click the ‘Options’ button. This facility allows you to add or remove certain information on the payslip, for example add a company logo or remove the payment method details.
3) On the right hand side, select your 'Export to location' and enter a file name, either by manually typing this in the box provided or using the smart text facility.
4) If you would like to password protect the payslips, simply tick the box provided. Employee passwords must be entered beforehand within their Personal section of their Employee record in order for the payslip to be password protected on opening.
5) When ready, click ‘Export’. A confirmation message will appear when the export has completed.
Need help? Support is available at 0845 300 4304 or firstname.lastname@example.org.