Payroll Giving is a simple, tax effective way to give to charity directly from an employee's pay.
Your employee will authorise you to deduct charitable donations from their pay. The agreed amounts are deducted after NIC but before PAYE is calculated i.e. it is a PAYE free donation (but not NIC free).
To enter a Payroll Giving, go to Payroll:
1) Select the employee from the listing
2) Under Additions & Deductions click the Add icon
3) Under Deduction, select Payroll Giving
4) Enter the amount of Payroll Giving to be deducted
5) Click the Edit icon to set the repetition for the Payroll Giving
Need help? Support is available at 0845 300 4304 or firstname.lastname@example.org.