The Settings page allows a user to set notifications, upload data from a previous tax year and to disconnect an employer from BrightPay Cloud.
Please note: this is only accessible by Administrators and is not available to Standard Users.
1) Select 'Notifications' to set an email signature and employee email notification preferences.
2) If you would like to automatically schedule and send email notifications to your employees when new payroll documents become available, tick the options you would like to enable. You can choose to enable:
Please note: document availability is set according to the rules you have set up in Employee Self Service Options on BrightPay on your PC or Mac.
3) If you would like to set an 'Email Signature', enter your signature accordingly. Click 'Send test email' to send a test mail to your user email address.
4) Click 'Save' to save your amendments.
1) To add data from a previous tax year to BrightPay Cloud, click 'Upload Data'.
2) Click on 'Upload' and browse to the location of your BrightPay file for the previous tax year.
3) Click on 'Upload' again.
1) To disconnect an employer from BrightPay Cloud, click 'Delete'.
2) In the field provided, type in the employer name exactly as shown on the screen.
3) Click the Delete button to remove this employer from BrightPay Cloud.
Need help? Support is available at 0345 9390019 or email@example.com.