For accountants, bookkeepers and payroll bureaus who are using BrightPay Cloud as a multi-company platform, BrightPay Cloud can be customised with your bureau settings.
1) Within your BrightPay Cloud account, click 'Settings' on your home screen.
2) Enter your 'Bureau Name' - this name will then appear going forward within the employer dashboard of your clients when they log in. It will also appear in email notifications sent to your clients.
3) Enter your 'Email Signature' - this will be used in automated emails (e.g. when you invite a new user) as well as in email notifications sent to your clients.
4) Click 'Save' on completion.
For employers, BrightPay Cloud can be customised as follows:
1) Within your BrightPay Cloud Account, click into your Employer Portal and select 'Settings' followed by 'Notifications'.
2) If you would like to automatically schedule and send email notifications to your employees when new payroll documents become available, tick the options you would like to enable. You can choose to enable:
Please note: document availability is set according to the rules you have set up in Employee Self Service Options on BrightPay on your PC or Mac.
3) To personalise your 'Email Signature', enter your signature accordingly. Click 'Send test email' to send a test mail to your user email address.
4) Click 'Save' to save your amendments.
Need help? Support is available at 0845 300 4304 or email@example.com.